Monday 5 December 2011

Max's First Trip to the Aquarium

The other day, Max and I went to the Aquarium with Aunty Tara. I'm not sure who had more fun, him or me? I'll let the pictures do the talking.....




Waiting to get in. Such a spunk




Whoa, Emperor Penguins!













Hanging out with the sharks. Actually, he was more interested in playing with his feet




Crocodile Hunter




A good place to stop for morning tea








And then came along a school excursion and ruined the serenity, ;-)





Jelly Fish and the Glowing dummy




P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney




Don't look at me! Look at the sharks




My iPhone is apparently more interesting than sharks and sting rays




A mummy nearby was struggling to get her 3 kids in one photo. They were all in mine




Ooooh big sting ray




Sting Ray 'hat' in the gift shop, pmsl




Not too impressed with Mr Squiddy hat




Fast asleep with Mr Squiddy and Smog the penguin. Bless

The highlight of my day was the touch tanks, where Max tried to steal the sea sponges, hehe




Ta Da!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment