Wednesday 5 October 2011

Some beautiful photos part 2

This week I feel so tired. I've actually been getting (comparatively) decent sleep and not working as much, so I'm not sure why. So, even though I have loads of things that I want to write about, I'm going to share some photos instead because (a) He's beautiful, and (b) I can't be bothered writing.

Learning to drink from his sippy cup.



He liked my cooking!




All grown up and forward facing now!!




Naw ;-)




Ummm.... We need to tilt the chair back me thinks.




Don't let the perplexed face confuse you, he LOVED hanging out at the park.




Mr Grass Inspector




See? He loved the park!




Cheeky boy, trying to use his feet to grab toys instead of his right arm!




The first time he has worn a Bonds 'Easysuit'. It wasn't so easy....




Good morning happy boy ;-)




Studying hard, learning his Alphabet.




Amazing what you can buy at Safeway these days ;-)





I love you so much Max xxx


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is BEAUTIFUL!

    So so beautiful!

    Full of expression :)

    Love him :)

    Oh, & the easy suits aren't easy. They're just an absolute bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say, a picture says a thousand words! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete