Sunday 1 April 2012

Max turns one!

Max has finally hit the big 1. We made it and here are some pics to prove it!




A bath before his party to wash the weet bix out of his ears, lol.




His amazing cake, donated by the gorgeous Mel at 'La-De-Da Cakes'.




Opening some presents with Aunty Tara




We also celebrated my grand-fathers 90th birthday. Max junior is comparing hair with Max Senior in this one!



The best shot I managed to get of Max with his cake.




The morning of his actual birthday, riding his very first bike.





Birthday breakfast at Nan and Pa's house.



Hanging with the Meetcats at Werribee Zoo.








Riding on the safari bus!




Fast asleep after a huge day!

Thank you to my wonderful family for organizing Max's party. Once again, I can't find the words to fully express my gratitude. It was an amazing day.

The best part of Max's birthday was holding him in my arms at 734pm, the exact time he was born. He was fast asleep & it was a perfect moment in time that I'll always treasure. Thank you Max for giving me the happiest year of my life xxx


Posted using BlogPress from

my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment