- To all those people who clog up facebook newsfeeds with their living, breathing misery... "Get over it, life ain't that bad"
- To people who whinge when they are sick.... "Harden the fuck up" (that's if you're a man. If you're a mother with kids and you're sick then I send you big hugs)
- To the tossers who hang around out the front of the shops near our house at 1am.... "Go home. Get a life. Not neccessarily in that order"
- To my boyfriend...."Do I have to do everything around here?" and "Get that thing away from me"
- To the patients I'm working with tonight....."You know why you can't sleep? Because you haven't even tried." and "If you need to set your alarm so that you can wake up and take your sleeping tablets then maybe you don't need sleeping tablets"
- To the biggest knob I know....."You are a knob. In fact you're the knobbiest knob I know. The only reason I am still friends with you is because your knobbliness amuses me."
- To the daddies who go out drinking with 'the boys' every weekend when they have a wife and kid/s "And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon...."
That feels much better.
Go on. Have a go. It feels nice and I know you want to.......:)